How to create a Schedule
Your business and its availability changes throughout the year—from winter to patio season or seasonal menu to seasonal menu. To start offering reservations, create your availability schedule. A schedule is a weekly setup consisting of services, a floor plan, experience assignments, and capacity settings. Once a schedule is created, either save it as a draft or publish it to make your offerings available to the public. Create one schedule or many as you’d like to accommodate all your planned changes.
- Navigate to Control Panel, and select Availability Planning
- Select Add Schedule
- Give your schedule a Name
- Select the Start Date and End Date for your schedule
- Note: schedules can only be set up to a 120 day range
- If you’re ready to set up your Floor plan for your special day, click Continue and check out this article for how to set up floor plans
- If you’re not ready to set up your Floor plan, click Save as draft
- This will allow you to save your schedule without publishing it and finish creating it when you’re ready
Once you have a schedule created, you can duplicate it to easily make changes without starting from scratch.
- Navigate to Control Panel, and select Configuration
- Click on the 3 dots in the bottom right corner for the schedule you want to duplicate
- This will give you the option to Duplicate that schedule
- Update your Schedule name, Start date, and End date select Duplicate
If you had existing reservations that fall within the dates of your new schedule, these reservations will still exist when creating your new schedule. When publishing your new schedule, these reservations will be automatically reassigned to a table that fits them. If a table does not exist that can accommodate that reservation, you will see the reservation under 'unassigned reservations'.
Here's a video of how to configure schedules: