Note: This feature is only supported for businesses using Availability Planning reservation management.
Services allow you to define and customize the days, times, capacities, and Experiences offered.
Creating a Service
To start creating your Service:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Availability Planning.
- Click Schedule, then click Edit.
- Click Services and click the + icon in the top-right.
- Click the days of the week to offer your Service.
- Click the Service type: All Day, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner
- Select the Start time. This will be the time you want to start offering reservations.
- Select the End time. This will be the time you want the last reservation to start.
- Select the Experience to assign to that Service. You’ll be able to adjust Experiences after adding your Service.
- Click Add service, and blue boxes will appear on the grid for the new Service. Days and times included in the same Service are designated by the same colored dot.
- To add multiple services follow steps 1-9.
After your Services are set up:
- View Editing the Advanced Grid to modify the Table availability for the Service, including customizing table blocks, Experiences, and online availability within the Advanced Grid.
- View Pacing and Turn Times settings to set up capacity settings.
- Delete the service by clicking Delete service.