Note: This article discusses a feature available on Dashboards using Availability Planning style reservation management, which is not launched to all customers. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
Services allow you to define the days, times, capacities, and experiences offered. Whether it’s breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner, customize your schedule with the services you are offering.
Creating a Service
- Navigate to Control Panel, and select Availability Planning
- Select the Schedule that you want to add a service to and click Edit
Select Services in the top bar and click on the plus sign in the upper right hand corner
- Select the days of the week you want to offer your service
Select the Service type you want to add to your schedule
- All Day / Breakfast / Brunch / Lunch / Dinner
Select the Start time for that service
- This is the time you want to start offering reservations
Select the End time for that service
- This is the time you want the last reservation to start
Select the Experience you want to assign to that service
- You can refine experiences after adding your service
Once you’ve customized the details of your service, select Add service
- The service you just added has the same color dots in the bottom left corner. This signifies that these meals are linked and fall under the same service.
- You’ll notice the service you just added is highlighted in blue when you have it selected. If you click off of the service, it will turn to gray and you will have the ability to add another service.
- You can continue to add multiple services following these same steps
When you have a service selected, you have a few options you can take
- You can modify the Table availability for the service, including customizing the table blocks, experiences, and online availability. Here’s an article that will walk you through editing within the advanced grid.
- Once you’ve configured your services, here's an article on how to set up your Pacing and Turn times settings.
- You can delete the service by clicking Delete service