Use your Floor Plan to arrange your business’ rooms, sections, tables, and seating areas:
- Rooms - spaces to set up Floor Plan layouts. Multiple rooms allow you to switch between floor plans during service and can be helpful if you have a lot of tables.
- Sections - help to organize your view on the Timeline. Having multiple sections within the same room allows you to group tables together visually and take batch actions such as adding or removing blocks.
- Tables - represent the flexible inventory and individual capacities in which reservations can be booked.
Getting started building a Floor Plan
To start building your Floor Plan, open the Control Panel, then click Availability Planning.
- To create a new Schedule, click + Add schedule. Enter the Schedule name and date range, and click Continue to Floor Plan.
- To edit an existing Schedule, click Edit on the Schedule you want to change, then click the Floor Plan tab.
To add a room to your Floor Plan:
- Select the + New Room button.
- Name your room and click Save.
Click on the 3 dots to the right of the room name to Rename, Duplicate, or Delete the room.
To add a table to your room:
- Click the plus icon.
- Click Single table or Multiple tables.
Adding a Single table
After clicking Single table:
- Give the table a Name/Number.
- Enter the Minimum party size and Maximum party size that can be seated at that table.
- Select the Section where the table will be located. If needed, click Add new section and name the section.
- Click Add table to add the table to your floor plan.
Adding Multiple tables
After clicking multiple tables:
- Select the Section where the tables will be located. If needed, click Add new section and name the section.
- Enter the table Quantity you’d like to add.
- Enter the Minimum party size and Maximum party size that can be seated at these tables.
- Select the size and shape.
- Select how you would like to name your tables, either Alphanumeric (B1, B2, B3, etc) or Numeric (1, 2, 3, etc).
- Click Add tables.
Duplicating a Table
Duplicating will copy existing information from the original table and prompt you to give the new table a different Name/Number.
To create more tables in the same section, click Duplicate table.
Editing a table
To edit a table:
- Select the table directly on the Floor Plan.
- Make changes in the left panel.
- When done updating, close the left panel by clicking X.
Editing multiple tables
To edit multiple tables:
- Click the pencil icon.
- Select at least 2 tables to edit.
- To edit the size of the tables, update the information in the left panel.
- To change their location on the Floor Plan, click and drag them to a new position.
- To delete them, click Delete tables.
- After you’re done making changes to multiple tables, click Done editing.
Adding Table Combinations
Table Combinations allow smaller tables to be combined to accommodate larger parties. You can set party minimums and maximums for combinations, and also set them as in-house only. To learn more, view Setting up table combinations for Availability Planning.
Changing your Floor Plan layout
To change the Floor Plan layout:
- Click the table you want to edit.
- Change the size of the table to Sm, Md, or Lg.
- Change the shape of the table to square, round, rectangular, or semi-circle.
- Rotate the table clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Drag and drop a table to move it on the Floor Plan.
After your Floor Plan is set up, view Adding Services to your Schedule for Availability Planning to set up the Services in the Schedule.