Note: This article discusses an upcoming feature not launched to all customers. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
How to schedule a table release
For tables marked as in-house or fully blocked, you can now automatically switch them to be available online a set amount of time prior to the start of service.
- Navigate to Control Panel, and select Availability Planning
- Select the Schedule that you want and click Edit
- Select Services in the top bar and click on the service you want to optimize tables for
- In the left panel, select the pencil icon next to Optimize table availability
- Toggle the switch to Enabled
- Select the amount of Time prior to service that you want the tables to automatically switch to be available online
- You can select from 2 hours up to 72 hours prior to the start of service
- Select Add tables to configure the specific tables you want this setting to apply to
- Click on a table - if it is Offered in-house only or set to Block table, you'll be able to select Optimize table availability
- Tables with Optimize table availability enabled will display a shaded icon
- Publish the schedule
- In Timeline, tables with this setting configured will be highlighted blue