Note: This article discusses a feature available on Dashboards using Availability Planning style reservation management, which is not launched to all customers. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
The Optimize Table Availability feature allows you to automatically release availability for blocked or in-house tables a set amount of time prior to the start of service.
Setting up the Optimize Table Availability feature
- From the Control Panel, click Availability Planning.
- Click Edit for the Schedule you'd like to edit.
- Click the Services tab, then click on the service you want to optimize tables for.
- In the left panel, click the pencil icon for Optimize table availability.
- Switch the toggle to Enabled.
- Select the amount of Time prior to service for tables to automatically switch to available online.
- Click Add tables to select specific tables to optimize.
- Click on a table. If it is Offered in-house only or set to Block table, you'll be able to select Optimize table availability.
- Tables with Optimize table availability enabled will display a shaded icon.
- When each service is completed, Publish the Schedule.