Tock Concierge Program
If you frequently book on behalf of others, email us at email@example.com from your company email to join our concierge program.
- After being added to the program, you will receive a welcome email
- Click Accept Invite
- Log In, or create your Tock profile, to book reservations
- Your profile will display Tock Partners once you have successfully completed the process
- Navigate to any business on exploretock.com
- Select the reservation day & time
- Select Book as a concierge
- Fill in the guest’s information
- Two options for payment
- Pay and complete booking now: add payment information on guest’s behalf
- Confirmation email will be sent to you
- You must agree to the Concierge Terms before the email is sent to the guest
- Allow the guest to pay and complete the booking from an email invitation: hold reservation and allow guest to add payment information via email link
- Confirmation email will be sent to the guest
The Cancellation policy is set by the business; however, please see below for a common cancellation policy on the Tock Platform:
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- You can always transfer your reservation to another person.
If booking on behalf of guest, please ensure the guest understands the business's cancellation policy as it is different for each business.
If you have questions about an upcoming reservation, please contact the business you booked using the contact information included in your confirmation email. Please note that Tock cannot manage reservations on behalf of our business partners.
If you have technical issues or questions about your Tock profile, please contact Tock at firstname.lastname@example.org.